(pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003)
In accordance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Data protection law), we hereby inform you of the undersigned company's use of your personal data, acquired as part of the existing contractual relationships.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, regarding “the protection of personal data”, the personal data you have provided to our Company (or otherwise acquired by the same Company in observance of the legislative and contractual provisions in force), regarding, associated with and/or instrumental to the existing contractual relationships, may be subject to processing, in observance of the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality obligations. This data will be processed in accordance with the contractual requirements and the consequent legal and contractual obligations deriving from the same, as well as to ensure the best possible management of the commercial relationships for purposes associated with the reciprocal obligations deriving from the contractual relationships that exist with you.
The processing of the data, carried out by our officials in charge of performing the tasks deriving from the contractual relationship, shall take place by means of tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality, and may also be carried out using automated instruments designed for storing, handling and transmitting said data. Your personal data will be processed in observance of the formalities indicated in Article 11 of Italian Decree no. 196 of 2003 which, among other things, establishes that said data will be processed legally and correctly, gathered and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, as well as accurate and, if necessary, pertinent, complete and not superfluous with regard to the purpose of the processing. The personal data and its related processing may be communicated to:
- companies, bodies or consortiums which provide our Company with processing services or which carry out activities instrumental to those of our Company;
- parties whose authorisation to access your personal data is acknowledged by legal provisions or secondary or EU legislation.
We also hereby inform you that, in relation to the aforementioned processing, you may exercise the rights pursuant to Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 (article attached to this disclosure). Finally, we hereby specify that as the processing of the personal data you have supplied is necessary for meeting obligations deriving from a contract to which the data subject is party, as per Article 24 of Italian Decree no. 196 of 2003, it is not necessary to acquire any consent for the processing of the data. The data controller is Banca Finnat Euramerica, with headquarters at Piazza del Gesù 49, 00186 Rome, Italy; the data supervisor is Mr. Giovanni Sciarrillo, domiciled care of Banca Finnat S.p.A., at Piazza del Gesù 49, 00186 Rome, Italy.
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 - Art. 7: Right to access personal data and other rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data which
- The data subject has the right to obtain indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the data controller, the data supervisors and the representative appointed as per Article 5.2;
- become aware of the same in the capacity of representative appointed in Italy, data supervisor or individual in charge of processing.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, adjustment or, when they have an interest in doing so, supplementing of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;.
- a declaration that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention - also with regard to their content - of those to whom the data has been communicated or divulged, except in the cases where this is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The data subject has the right to oppose, in full or in part:
- the processing of the personal data which concerns them for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data which concerns them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the performance of market research or commercial communications.