The aim of the SICAV (an open-end investment company) is to invest the AUM in financial instruments that match the investment segment chosen by the investor. The choice of the best financial instrument options within each segment is assigned to professional asset managers.
New Millennium and other Sicav
Banca Finnat services also offer the option of direct investment in the following SICAVs:
1. New Millennium, a Luxembourg open-end investment company for which Banca Finnat is the sponsor and lead distributor
2. Rinascimento, a Luxembourg open-end investment company
3. JP Morgan Funds, a Luxembourg open-end investment company
4. JP Morgan Investment Fund, a Luxembourg open-end investment company
5. Pictet, a Luxembourg open-end investment company
6. BlackRock Global Funds, a Luxembourg open-end investment company
7. BlackRock Strategic Funds, a Luxembourg open-end investment company
8. BNP Paribas Investment Partners, a Luxembourg open-end investment company
9. Schroders, a Luxembourg open-end investment company.
In compliance with the obligations of the publication referred to Consob Issuers Regulation, acting. nr. 11971 of 1999, the following made available to the public, through direct referral to the site of the issuer, the prospects of financial products issued by third parties on behalf of whom come under Banca Finnat S.p.A. carries out placement.
New Millennium, an open-end harmonised investment company was set up under Luxembourg law in 1999 as part of a Banca Finnat initiative. Its segments are the core elements in building the portfolio of an asset manager that has always focused on gaining private and institutional customer loyalty.
The excellent results achieved, recognitions awarded and the interest it has kindled in the funds scenario have led to the Bank extending the benefits of product structuring and its niche management techniques also to third parties.
New Millennium therefore offers access to the experience, resources, tools, management methods and investment processes already successfully tried and tested as part of consolidated asset allocation activities.
For further information: www.newmillenniumsicav.com.
|New Millennium and other Sicav - Documentation|